Exciting Enhancements Coming to Explore the Bible Kids
Are you getting ready to roll into the new Fall study with Explore the Bible Kids? If you are, or if you are just checking out Explore the Bible Kids for the first time, here are some exciting enhancements that you will see with the new Fall curriculum.
- New study plan. This new study plan will systematically take kids through all 66 books of the Bible over a five-year period. Kids will study all of God’s Word once during their preschool years and once during their elementary years. This new study plan is built strategically around Bible genres, set in units of study, in order to introduce kids to the different types of literature the Bible is written in. Understanding genre, while hearing foundational Bible stories, will help kids understand each book in context and will strengthen their biblical literacy.
- Scripture memory focus. To allow kids to take the time to truly “get” Scripture, kids will have one memory verse for each month. Having multiple weeks to dive into the truths of these memory verses will help kids understand the meaning of the verse and truly put the words of the verse into their memories.
- Missions emphasis. To increase missional awareness, and the needs of missionaries around the globe, each session will feature a missions activity built into the application time. These activities will focus on missionaries as they serve and will provide various opportunities for kids to get to know the missionaries work and specific prayer needs.
- Printer friendly guides and posters. Digital customers will see a shift in Explorer Guide pages that will make them much more printer friendly. Increasing white space will not only enable easier printing but will allow kids to interact with the pages in a way that will enhance their experience.
- Classroom bundles! These new bundles will give you everything you need to teach a class of 10 preschoolers or kids. These bundles include 2 leader guides and 10 copies each of learner pieces and family cards along with everything else already included in the regular toolkits. These bundles will make it easy to order and implement without having to worry about purchasing enough for everyone.
We are excited as we move forward with Explore the Bible and hope you find these updates something to enhance your teaching time. Please leave us a comment below if you have questions or comments you would like to share. God bless each of you and you guide boys and girls to dig deep into God’s Word.